Anti Gravity Boots

ringo

All right Ian, I'll start wearing one of those super tight spandex suits just for you.

Of course that'll be right after Dougie starts wearing Hawiian shirts and silk dingleball shorts.

Didn't you know this is the latest Gucci fashion?

Edited by ringo

I guess it is true that the more things change, the more they stay the same! Did you know Ringo that a certain "Crazy Canuck" started the fashion trend in trials in the mid 80's by wearing skull and crossbone surf shorts over top of his riding pants??

Cheers, Steve

We all know you love your Monty Ringo but showing us a picture of you doing your bike against a rock is a bit much.

:lol::lol: ringo has finally found his real true love,his monty :lol: so johnny,are you going to ride the world round next week or are you just kidding us?it took big cohonnies to do what you did last week,but this might just be outright CRAZY man :lol: good luck and i hope you rememberd to send out that insurance payment this month.

Hey Bagger,

If you add the circumfrance of all the dingle balls you get one huge set of cajones.

I'm more than slightly disappointed that none of you AZ guys made El Trial. I know, you had to let your fingernail polish dry.

Since we're on the subject...

I saw my next trials bike in Cycle Snooze today.

Oh, it's love... She's got some kind of aluminum saddle bag hangin' off her right side, and a retro-lookin' early nineties Gas Gas copy tank cover, but other than that, she's the one for me. I just wonder how fat she is. They politely never mentioned her weight. But I will love her for who she is... the fat, the saddle bag, the lump on her head, and all. Oh, and she will stroke me half as much as the Beta. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ringo,

Just make sure you have enough cash for the HRC thumper, after your very safe and sound "investment" in the Aprillia, or you might find yourself with an older and fatter trials bike than Sendero. Oh yea... you already ride an older and fatter trials bike than Sendero. :( (there's your set-up)

While you are rippin' the curves of Big Bear, dodgin' in and around over-cammed motorhome racers, I'll be down in Lucern, thumpin' around on slabbage, with a "silencer" full of Millies (good brew) and a bag of ice. Stop by...

I hope the industry types are workin' on the replacement silencer/sparky for my new bike. I can't be seen with that... that... that... whatever that thing is.

And no, my Beta's are NOT for sale! Don't call Mike!

sendero,you going to lucern this weekend ? give me a call,some sum of a mbitch stole my cell phone last week and i lost your #btw i was told all the new 4 stroke montys coming into the u s are sold already.good luck getting one from your local dealer :(

Yea, that's what they always say. It softens everybody up for the new price. Funny how a fat wad of cashish can tweak the supply/demand ratio.

Of course if it does turn out to be true, I'm sure the Italians would like to see some more of my ill-gotten gain. :(

Hey, speaking of which...

Does anyone know if the piston is full length, or at least longer than the "ring holder" "hockey puck" they put in the RMZ's, KXF's and the CRF's ? I hope the HRC trials guys didn't follow suit.

That idea has turned out to be less than dependable. Yea, it revs like crazy and hauls ass, but it don't run forever like the XR's, KLX's and DRZ's. The industry has been veeeery quiet about the sad fact that you don't get a half a season out of those thumpers without replacing the piston and rings, and the stretched titanium valves. $$$$$ And if you procrastinate long enough, about the time the sixth payment is due, the piston turns sideways and the whole thing grenades. The local mc shop is full of 'em.

A 7k thumper needs to run forever, not just win races in stadiums. JMO