97 Scorpa

wetfeet

hi guys i have to chance to buy a 1997 scorpa easy, but it needs a few things doing on it,e.g. plastics, chain tensioner ect not that much really.Are the parts available? and who sells them ? thanks for your time guys

I have a 97 scorpa too and birketts motorsport have been able to supply me with everything i need.

Find them here:

http://www.birkettmotosportukltd.co.uk/

thanks for that i have not bought it yet as i don't know if its a 97 or earlier ? i have got the frame number if any one can help its!!!

VMUSCR-249-SC298014 thanks for you help

birketts will be able to tell you for sure but i think its a 98 (its in the chassis number where mine has 97) Is it blue or grey and yellow?

cheers madcr i did phone birketts and yes its a 98 so i bit the bullet and bought it!!! so i am now a proud owner of a 98 scorpa only needs a few odds and sods doing and she will be away so to speak. You wouldn't know where i could get a workshop manual for it would you, maybe on cd ??? or is this another one for Mr birkett thanks again for yo help

cheers madcr i did phone birketts and yes its a 98 so i bit the bullet and bought it!!! so i am now a proud owner of a 98 scorpa only needs a few odds and sods doing and she will be away so to speak. You wouldn't know where i could get a workshop manual for it would you, maybe on cd ??? or is this another one for Mr birkett thanks again for yo help

Hi. I asked the same question when i got mine and i was given a link to 3 pdf files. I dont remember the link but if you give me your email i can send them to you.