Macc Trial 4th November Trial At Rhq

mac

Mac I suppose I should be thankful you didn't put the bit in about trigger eh! But I'll be wearing the gaudy purple ones anyway as no-one can look at these for too long without feeling ill, plus the fact I'm working so the only chance of getting a winner is if our Andy blabs and he will do at a price (half a free burger!)

Mac I suppose I should be thankful you didn't put the bit in about trigger eh! But I'll be wearing the gaudy purple ones anyway as no-one can look at these for too long without feeling ill, plus the fact I'm working so the only chance of getting a winner is if our Andy blabs and he will do at a price (half a free burger!)

Well me and the lad came for a walk around and to enter the "guess the number of patches on Eigers' trousers competition" and horrors of horrors, he wasn't there!!

The embarrassment of having 140 riders stare at his fluorescent a&se as he rode every section obviously put him off!! :D

Looked a good trial, wished I dusted off the old stead and rode now, but a MASSIVE entry anyway!

Shows the Macc Lads are doing something right when their trials are so well supported.

Looking forward to the December trial.

An excellent venue that gives everyone a good ride round.

Three routes through every section and a team of section plotters who seem to judge the level of severity to a tee.

Riders from 10 years old to sprightly pensioners. Old TY Yams to the latest '08 kit.

The Macc trials always put a smile on my lads faces.

139 RIDERS and the results out before midnight.

On sunday all us observers got given a mars bar, next month we better have a torch as well!!