Water Tank For Petrol Power Hose

rapid roy

John Collins makes some very valid points

and of course the guy this thread is about is in Northern Ireland and is thus outside the ACU ...

as i understand what the paranoia is about is watercourse contamination by cleaning products and waste oil, etc

us silly MX'ers (we are a MX, Enduro and Trials club at the same venue, all ACU) have a different take on the rule. you can wash your bike at venues but if a proper washing bay is built it must have a proper oil catching trap - thus no track (that i know of) has ever built one (even the permanent circuits) and all mx just wash their bikes by their vans .... (and thus vans get stuck :D ). most of them use a plastic oli drum which lots of people can get you for free (there is a thread about sourcing them on mxtrax's "mx pits" forum)

I

Back to the Question, if your looking for drums. Go to any plant hire or lorry company and ask them for one of they're drums that they use to power wash they're equipment.We have loads at my place of work. They're 200 litres and plastic.Just the job.

Happy Days