Advise Needed - The Better Ty Bolt On Buy?

subanator

I am looking at buying some exotica parts for my TY175, seeing exchange rates are favourable for me at the moment.

I am tossing up in deciding between a WES pipe or CDI conversion.

What should I go for first, what is the better of the two for bang for bucks? My engine is standard otherwise at present.

I was thinking the ignition may pay benefits overall, and the pipe, where does this improve power, more mid range to top end?

Appreciate anyone who has first hand experience with these parts.

Edited by subanator

I am looking at buying some exotica parts for my TY175, seeing exchange rates are favourable for me at the moment.

I am tossing up in deciding between a WES pipe or CDI conversion.

What should I go for first, what is the better of the two for bang for bucks? My engine is standard otherwise at present.

I was thinking the ignition may pay benefits overall, and the pipe, where does this improve power, more mid range to top end?

Appreciate anyone who has first hand experience with these parts.

I have the WES 2 piece system joined on to a SM front pipe on my TY250. All new together at the same time.

I would recommend changing the exhaust first, as your engine will appreciate not having to try and blow through at least 30 years of old crappy exhaust coke.

My next project for the bike is an electronic ignition, but for me the exhaust has to come first.