Pro Vid Link

dabomb

Hi all,sombody recently posted a video link to a gasgas guy explaining among other things how to remove the clutch casing and inspect the clutch on a gasgas pro.Does anybody know which site it was,or maybe you know where the link is?,I cant find it.

Cheers in advance

Cool.

I was wondering when somebody was going to do that.

Some background on the videos: They have been put together, for many years now, by Dale Malasek and Jim Snell. Dale is the Gas-Gas Trials importer for the U.S. and Jim Snell (shown in the videos) is the parts importer here and both know just about more than anybody on this side of the pond when it comes to the Gas-Gas Trials and Pampera models. In the 80's Dale used to make excellent Trials videos through his company "Action Video" (I have the complete set and they are just about my favorites in my collection of about 450+ Trials videos) and he wanted to provide his customers with some good information on servicing the Trials model, so in the early 90's, he and Jim got together and made some VHS Gas-Gas Owner's Manuals (before DVD times...). A tape was included with each new bike sold in the U.S. (and still is) and updated when necessary and eventually switched to DVD format.

Both Jim and Dale are past U.S. National Class Champions and Dale still competes on a regular basis.

Cheers.

Jon Stoodley

GasGasUSA website tech advisor

Cool.

I was wondering when somebody was going to do that.

Some background on the videos: They have been put together, for many years now, by Dale Malasek and Jim Snell. Dale is the Gas-Gas Trials importer for the U.S. and Jim Snell (shown in the videos) is the parts importer here and both know just about more than anybody on this side of the pond when it comes to the Gas-Gas Trials and Pampera models. In the 80's Dale used to make excellent Trials videos through his company "Action Video" (I have the complete set and they are just about my favorites in my collection of about 450+ Trials videos) and he wanted to provide his customers with some good information on servicing the Trials model, so in the early 90's, he and Jim got together and made some VHS Gas-Gas Owner's Manuals (before DVD times...). A tape was included with each new bike sold in the U.S. (and still is) and updated when necessary and eventually switched to DVD format.

Both Jim and Dale are past U.S. National Class Champions and Dale still competes on a regular basis.

Cheers.

Jon Stoodley

GasGasUSA website tech advisor

Love your tech section Jon thanks for keeping up the good work. Many a gasgas have been serviced by myself with your help. Thanks again.

I have all of your entries printed off in a folder of gasgas that i use all the time.

--Biff

Love your tech section Jon thanks for keeping up the good work. Many a gasgas have been serviced by myself with your help. Thanks again.

I have all of your entries printed off in a folder of gasgas that i use all the time.

--Biff

Thanks!

I have riders from all over the world contact me with questions and give me feedback on tips they have found on problems we've worked on together, so it's a two-way street and I, for one, have learned how creative and resourceful riders can be when faced with technical problems.

Since we've started the Gas-GasUSA website a few years ago, I've archived over 3000+ answers to riders questions in eight different languages (I use translation software for simple answers and the answers on the website were only the first 84). It's really a lot of fun for me to do it and I've made friends all over the world, even helping a rider in Slovakia start a Trials club. I'm having more fun in Trials now than when I first started in 1971.

Trials Central is an excellent forum and a great place to get good information or just make contact with like-minded people. I often refer riders here to follow the threads and get involved in order to expand their network of information resources. As a group, Trials riders are probably the best bunch on competition -oriented riders to be around, and I've been around just about all types.

Cheers!

Jon