I'm Back

ringo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just refresh what we now know about Icegirl shall we! First, he, is in fact a she, and is either a stalker, or is smitten with one No Jive. Second, she must be quite young, or not too bright, or both! As well as not being able to spell, has created a whole new country!!!!! Candia! I would be willing to bet too, that if she moves to Candia, she could very well be THE first female National champ of Candia

Clive:

Nothing personal to you Clive. YOu must have the Kevorka, like Kramer did on Seinfeld. Makes him irresistable to ALL women. YOu should try wearing a necklace of garlic cloves and small onions. This should help with your problem!

Steve

Edited by Steve Fracy

To make false accusations regarding members of this forum, especially under a anonymous name, demonstrates a total lack of class. Not to mention the lack of courage. Ice-prick is most defiantly a first class sick-o/pervert. At least when someone like Bingo calls City Trials a sick-o, everyone knows who they're talking about.

Yea, a real "looser"!

i have done just what i wanted to here so i am done here! again i have got grown women to act like kids making accusations about some ones sexuality! i can now delte this i did just as lane did and got this forum going again, SO THIS IS MY LAST POST !

Man Ringo you really gotta be feeling low, This whole thread was originally about you and out of nowhere Icee comes along and highjacks the whole thing and makes it all about him/her (heck I don't know, don't care either). YOU GONNA STAND FOR THAT? :closedeyes:

Edited by ZIPPY

you are what you are!(that also includes being gay with clive and craig)

Gee, I kinda liked that one!

Just because they have wigs and pantyhose does'nt make them gay, they just use them to stay warm in the winter!

Chill out, ERIC! Btw, I still need ten bucks!

Edited by copemech

i have done just what i wanted to here so i am done here! again i have got grown women to act like kids making accusations about some ones sexuality! i can now delte this i did just as lane did and got this forum going again, SO THIS IS MY LAST POST !

The funny part is the icequeer is the first one to mention gay. We never mention gay until the icehomo brings it up. This topic never got going (in the wrong direction) untill I mentioned that BAMA who is really a great person to be around is a different person on here. My thought is the icefag just may be BAMA. Dont know and dont care. They both seem to be in love with Lane. They have broken hearts over it. Wait untill a real live girl actually leaves them. :closedeyes:

The only reason there are so many posts is because icedresser posted over and over. I am glad this is your last post. You never came up with anything intelligent or thoughtful. Looked like a school girl text message. We were not laughing with you, we were laughing at you.

AS far as me being gay, if I was gay I could do way better than Craig. Call me gay (I dont care) but next time set me up with someone better. And not Copey

Edited by No Jive

The headline of this thread caught my eye the posts are first class entertainment what with the fighting talk, bets, who's the man and who's gay - not sure about the gay comments thou. Ringo and City Trials may the best rider win, any news on a date of the competition? Anyway, thanks for making me smile I had a really crap day at work and reading all your posts has cheered me up no end. Cope i have a paypal account but whens the big day and what about you riding? :closedeyes:

• 6 months later...
The time has come!

Cityboy trials has gone and shot off his mouth again and now there is no recourse other than to put money where mouth is.

Craig, in all his infinite wisdom, has called me out. He has actually challenged me to my face saying that he will beat me next year at Endurocross.

Who is going to be the bookie on this one???

Craig, I've got $1000 that says I will finish ahead of you. That's right, one thousand United States dollars. Everyone out there that knows me, knows that I do what I say so it's time to show the money otherwise I will graciously accept your appology......again..... and we'll move on.

Show me the MONEY!

Whoo-hoo. I can't believe it. I qualified for the main event tonight. 13 trials guys showed up. 10 make the main. I placed 8th!

Edited by City Trials