280 Plus Heavy Flywheel Or Head Spacers

thatchman

Hi Just about to order my new 08 gasser, jumping up from 250 to 280 this year and have seen on the gg site they do heavy flywheels and also head spacer kits for them. Has anybody used them???? would the head spacers smooth out the power a bit???? is that a cheaper option then the flywheel weight??? any tips/advice would be mint, cheers

Have tried both the new 250 and 280 and at normal club trial level then 1st gear is long enough to cope with most stuff on both bikes. But i am a good inter rider who wants to start road trials and more traditional trials so want a bit more top end on climbs etc cuz im a big lad. thanks for the advice but have thought bout it and decided a 280, thanks

Id go for the 250 iv moved up from an 05 250 to an 07 280 this year and im deffinatly dropping back down to the 250 when i change my bike it seems like the 280 is always pulling away from you even with a slow action throttle on.

just my opinion though but just to warn you.