Section 95 Clutch

edholland

While moving my bike in my van i noticed when i use my clutch and bike is in gear i cant move it. It,s just like the clutch doesent work at all ?

When i drive the bike the clutch works fine is this a normal thing ? sorry for my english guys it,s hard to explain in english for me.

Found someone here in Holland who has most parts still in stock for my section :D should i order new clutchplates or change the fluid and bleed the clutch first and try again ?

Cheers,

Edited by EdHolland

While moving my bike in my van i noticed when i use my clutch and bike is in gear i cant move it. It,s just like the clutch doesent work at all ?

When i drive the bike the clutch works fine is this a normal thing ? sorry for my english guys it,s hard to explain in english for me.

Found someone here in Holland who has most parts still in stock for my section :banana2: should i order new clutchplates or change the fluid and bleed the clutch first and try again ?

Cheers,

I had the same problem with mine, all i did was bleed it off about 4 times and that seamed to do the trick, you can try and bleed it off using a syringe and some pipe, fill the syringe up and make sure there is no air in there, attach the pipe onto the syringe and on the bleed nipple loosen off the nipple and take the cap of the clutch leaver and force it back over slowly.

Thanks ! i,m allmost sure there,s air in the system because after pumping it lots of times it starts to work better. Must be that or the seals are going bad will start with fresh fluid and a few bleedings.

Good to see another section driver i thought i was the only one left :banana2:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks ! i,m allmost sure there,s air in the system because after pumping it lots of times it starts to work better. Must be that or the seals are going bad will start with fresh fluid and a few bleedings.

Good to see another section driver i thought i was the only one left :)

You are not alone I have recently purchaced a 1995 Section and have the same problem with the clutch (Thanks to Frantic ) I will bleed it out at the weekend :closedeyes: