The Mighty Sheffield Atom

cota kid

Considering this was only his second indoor trial young Michael rode absolutely outstanding. Other riders have stepped up the huge level to this type of event and struggled, Browny looked confident throughout and showed great composure, even when experiencing mechanical problems. Not only that he rode more sections then any other rider on the night, as he had to ride the shoot out with Ross and Wiggy.

I'm sure I am not alone in being very proud of his awesome performance and I hope we see a lot more of him riding indoor events. Hopefully with not as much running about for poor Shaughan, who also responded to the big stage superbly.

Yes I agree, he was brilliant on the night- give him another year and he may be a force to be reckoned with in the indoor scene. Good night at the event , but we had crap seats right on front row and was a big wait between 2 halves- could have found some entertainment to put on (with Marco not there). The sooner they put a big screen on at Sheffield the better, then everyone can see everything. With the loss of Hawkstone, this is our only event that could be a world round lets hope it is soon.

got to agree with you guys ,the atom was the rider of the night for me, stunning ride on the log section( section 3) with the beta running like a bag of ****e,how he held his nerve i dont know, WELL DONE ATOM TOP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spudsdad