New To Trials

kevinb

Well, as you have read, me and my brother (damonb) are new/back at the trials thing.

we both did the event in Romoland and had a blast. already looking forward to the next event in Feb!!

my background is motocross so this going slow thing is taking a little getting used to :shutup:

if you read this Martin, hello there!

You're not alone mate - my bike experience consists of about 2 years of MX/field bikes some ten years ago, and a few sportsbikes' until i got my first 250 trials a couple of weeks back. Trials riding, for me at least, is mostly spent either on my ass, on my face, or kicking my Beta over trying to get it started lol! Still love it though, even if i suck badly at it :shutup:

Hey there Kevin! Glad to see you joined the message board. So how did you make me your friend anyhow? I cannot seem to figure it out.

By the way, did you ever hear exactly how well you did at Romoland? I reckon you got second (at least that is what I told all my pals)

Feet up, bro!