Kyoteru Hattori, 1980 Scott

02-apr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_dabber/2203867205/

Apropos of nothing other than I found this when looking through my old photos today for something else and thought folk might be interested. I recall that the bike was some sort of Works enlarged 200 but fully expect to get details from those more knowledgeable than myself. Can't remember which section it was.

Older Scots may recognise the youth behind Kyo's left shoulder.

I could not get to see the "attachments" box hence the link, sorry about that.

Edited by 2/4

Hattori turned up at Clifton Ashbourne Derbys a couple of times in 1979. I was just starting out on an old tl 125. I'm not sure if he felt sorry for me on the old Honda but he gave me a go on the White 200, much to the suprise of all the local aces of that time. I remember he won one trial but was beaten I think by Steve Brownlee at the other

http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_dabber/2203867205/

Apropos of nothing other than I found this when looking through my old photos today for something else and thought folk might be interested. I recall that the bike was some sort of Works enlarged 200 but fully expect to get details from those more knowledgeable than myself. Can't remember which section it was.

Older Scots may recognise the youth behind Kyo's left shoulder.

I could not get to see the "attachments" box hence the link, sorry about that.

Hi

Chassis looks to be seeley,

and the barrel looks standard 200 size,but it was quite common in Japan to take these out to 220cc,

but maybe someone will remember the actual bike ?