Foster Cup Cancelled

sutty

just to let anyone know who was thinkin of doin the south liverpool foster cup tomorrow its been cancelled due to wether conditions what a shame good trial good luck for next year or see if the cheshire centre will let them run it later on in the year if theres any free dates

a up honda honda tlr you ask who i am i was talkin to you at cheshire youth last week i was observing at the fare end of the trials ground on the top near the pipes where everyone was jumpin

Oh aye, so you were. :wacko:

I'm gutted about the fosters being canceled, I was hoping to run the TLR in as I was following my dad round.

Will have to wait till Colwyn next sunday now.

Cheers, HTLR.

Good to hear that this event is still being held ( although canceled this week) I still have a 2nd class award in my collection from 1958 - The Trial was held at Corwin, by the South Liverpool Club - A couple of the Hot shots of that era, were Cyril Kenny and Gav Fergussen - Although if Eric Adcock showed up he usually won. - Great memories of riding in that area

a up outlaw dave nice to hear your story i dont surpose you got any photos from your time riding in the cheshire centre i would love to see some and poss post them on are local club web site thanks sutty

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sutty - Sorry late posting on this - 'fraid I only have one pic of me riding in that area,

if you go to www.outlawtrials.com - click gallery then Classic bike page #4 you will see me on my 197 James

I have another one someplace of riding through a giant mud hole in the ODMC Llechruddai (Spelling) Struggle Time Trial - this was quite a tough event - will try to locate and post.