Gasgas Clutch Woes

dabomb

Hi all

I recently fitted a new clutch on my sons 03 125 pro,the bikes been out about four times since with no probs, but this sunday whilst waiting in the que,with the clutch in ready to go,the clutch began to take up the drive all on its own,so much so that the bike stalled then the clutch wouldnt work at all,no lever pressure also .After a few expletives,i cracked the bike up and clutch was ok.It happened again later on.

When i started the bike up this morning,the clutch will not disengage at all,rode around the street trying to free it(like i do with my sherco),but nothing doing.

I`ve put dextron 3 in the trans(carlube),and when i had the cover off i didn't mess with anything other than the clutch itself.Also,the lever pressure goes almost completely after one press,then comes back after about a minute.There doesnt appear to be any fluid loss either.

Any ideas what could be wrong before i take it to bits again??

Thanks

PS,another thing that's bugging me is when i bleed the clutch,Its realy hard to pump the fluid up to the master cylinder.The piston is definitely fully out against the circlip,i.e. the small spigot is out through the clip so piston is resting on the edge.Is this normal??

Edited by dabomb

• 2 weeks later...