Bsa B25

daveg

hi, complely new to this game.i have a b25in need of restoration and was going to do up for road use,and green lane. but after seeing a local trial in norfolk by the dabbers club. iwondered if it would be suitable for a begineer to start on. and what mods would have to be done.ihave allready but a 21" front wheel on it trials pegs ali tank and gaurds. any sugestions or should i buy a trials bike like a c15t.i enjoy working on the bikes and have built other bikes like a triton and have my own lathe etc. any one have ideas?

Guest majestyman340
hi, complely new to this game.i have a b25in need of restoration and was going to do up for road use,and green lane. but after seeing a local trial in norfolk by the dabbers club. iwondered if it would be suitable for a begineer to start on. and what mods would have to be done.ihave allready but a 21" front wheel on it trials pegs ali tank and gaurds. any sugestions or should i buy a trials bike like a c15t.i enjoy working on the bikes and have built other bikes like a triton and have my own lathe etc. any one have ideas?

The CCM TR350 was based on the B25 motor, and I understand the person in the know on these bikes was featured in last months classic dirt bike magazine.

Only problem you are going to come up against is the B25 isnt "Pre65" so may not get an entry other than in events witha "Pre72" class which will limit your events.

Then again you could just ride the Clubman route at any trial?

Just treat it as a C15 / B40 and use the stuff that they use. Alternatively as it's not elegible for pre65 anyway just pick up an old Bultaco sell the engine on e bay and fit your motor to the Bultaco frame and running gear.

Good luck and enjoy your bike. :rolleyes:

Edited by Old trials fanatic