Sammy Miller Order?

mik60ish

Sammy Miller order

I have ordered some bits from Sammy Miller faxed the order 22/07/04, Are they on holiday, never ordered anything from them whilst in the UK. Do they let you know what the total p&p prior to sending as I now live in New Zealand, and its hassel to ring, have emailed but no reply. Anyone had dealings with them in the past ? whats the service like?

I have ordered from them when I lived overseas (not in UK) and there was not reply etc. the stuff just turned up one day. If you had been waiting over a few weeks then it would be worth looking into how it was sent but I would just sit gazing at the mail box waiting :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Mick60 - I have been a dealer for Sammy for over thirty years, and I get the very best service from him - orders usually arrive in Canada in 5-7 days.

The reason he quit using the email address for orders, is because he was getting too much garbage & questions etc. - - Just sold a NZI helmet and some Wulf stuff to a Kiwi, who was over in Canada on vacation - Foster is the name. - maybe you know them - Ivan and hs lad both ride Trials "Down Under"

Cheers Outlaw Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Outlaw Dave

I know what you mean with the email, I know George Sartin Talon Eng stopped for the same reason, as I lived near George in the UK until about a year ago. And I'm finding it strange as I have to get my trials stuff from the UK now, as there does'nt seem to be the dealers here in New Zealand. I don't know the Fosters but will ask as there is a trial this Sunday!!