Sherco 4t

munch

Mr Paxau, has many years of experience building trials bikes, all so far have been comfortable and rider freindly, the first year Sherco in 99 was spot on from day one, I trust the man will have the 4T right too, or it wouldn't be on show at the next WR.

I'm looking forward to getting one :rolleyes: may just get it drop shipped in Fort-William I hear there is a bit of a trial to give em a good test run.

I trust the man will have the 4T right too, or it wouldn't be on  show at the next WR.

If you read the Sherco press release, it states that it will debut at 5:30 PM, I believe. This leads me to think it will be on display only, and not in competition. Hopefully, there will at least be some demo rides that someone can capture on video for the rest of us, as was the case with the Honda.

Hopefully, there will at least be some demo rides that someone can capture on video for the rest of us, as was the case with the Honda.

If there are then you'll see it here. No question about that!

I has the opportunity to discuss the new Sherco 4 stroke with Andreu Codina at the dealer show in Indianapolis last February, he was very excited about it's performance. He said that it actually performed better than the current 2 Stroke. The 4 Stroke adds around 5 lbs to the weight and a good bit of the weight is up higher. He mentioned that this took a little getting used to. But he is very happy with the performance. I would gues the overall dry weight to be 158 - 160 lbs. (72.5 Kg)