Dellorto Float Height

zippy

The tang was a little fishy smelling but curiously tasted like chicken.

but if you are sampling the tang and get some of that taint, you got an overbite man.

Many thanks to NASA for giving us "Tang"

and velcro.

but if you are sampling the tang and get some of that taint, you got an overbite man.

and velcro.

You must first put the dishwasher through the dishwasher, this will take care of the "velcro" issue.

Hot Tuuuuuub! Oh yea man, it's 25 friggin degrees outside, Hot TUUUUUB! :D:hyper::thumbup:

Guest majestyman340

and velcro.

Did adjusting the fuel level sort your problem?..............or was it caused by leaking or poorly seated float needle?

majestyman340 Posted Today, 07:44 AM

Did adjusting the fuel level sort your problem?..............or was it caused by leaking or poorly seated float needle?

I think adjusting fuel level sorted the problem.

Yep i can attest his sherco has grunt back! Runs and starts like a champ! We had a blast riding for a good solid 3 hours falling on our a$$es. I still think that he needs a 4 piston front caliper. We swapped bikes at one point and zippy went over an off camber log on a muddy bank and grabbed a bunch of my gasgas's front brake (which works like a champ). Went right down on his head. Very amusing.... It was too cold for any video devises unfortunately. (high 20's)

--Biff