Which Year Gg For Buyer?

marky g

I know where there is an mint 01 GG TXT 200 for sale, I've got some reservations about the build quality and how strong the motor's are.

Some of my mates tell me to leave the year 02 range alone but previous years and 03> are the safe bet......is this right??

thanks in advance

I had the Pro 02, which in my opinion was a dog (although many people have them and love them), but not sure if there were similar problems with the standard TXT ??? I'm thinking probably not.

To add to that, even the pro was lovely for as long as it stayed together. There is still no bark like the 02 280 pro.....only trouble is the thing barked and bit me in the wallet a few times too many.

I also had an '02 Pro but had great success with mine. In fact the guy I sold it to is still happily riding it with no problems 2 yrs later. No question some had problems. All the problems have been updated on the newer models for the most part '03> and the parts are all retrofittable to the '02 models.

All that said, if possible aim for the newest one you can find...in any brand.