Shoei Rj-101v

mik60ish

Shoei RJ-101V Iv'e had this helmet some years now and the foam in the top of the helmet, is disentegrating everytime I remove the helmet I have all these bits of the old foam in my hair looked on the Shoei website but can't see any spares, just wondering if any one has had this problem or I just stick some more foam in there or is this a no no as regards safety. I don't really want to renew the helmet as its as good as new!

Now you two , if you read as it as i read it Mick said the 'foam'. !! Which is part of the lining, trim. The material to protect yer bonce is polysterene!! :wacko:

Not too sure mick , i have wanted spares for various helmets new vents etc , but no joy. I even spoke to hebo direct about some vents but was told to buy a new lid!! :D

I needed a completely new inner for a mate of mines hebo who had singed it!! (dont ask) and the only ones who could help me were www.haven-trialsport.co.uk

They may be worth a ring as they gave me the new inners of a damaged lid.

mark.

mm, just noticed that you are in NZ , try i yer local dealer , or try shoei and see what they say. If it is me who has got i wrong and you do mean the protective polystyrene , get rid and save yer swede !!

Edited by Marky boy