Attention All Canadian Rider's

steve fracy

Not to advertise another site on this great one, but a group of us are trying to form a National Trials Council (similar to the Natc) that would work with the CMA. You can find all the discussion about this topic on the message board of www.trialscanada.com

Your participation and opinion is very important! Please get involved!

Cheers, Steve Fracy

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update to everyone who has viewed this topic! I would encourage EVERYONE to go to www.trialscanada.com to read what has transpired as the result of our TDN team being selected and Wilson Craig not being selected for the second year in a row!!! Our top 3 rider's in this country have now made it clear that they will NOT attend this year's TDN as apart of our team! If this sounds alarming, your right! An incredible amount of support is being shown by the rider's towards Wilson and it should be noticed and commended!

There seems to be no rhyme or reason by our sanctioning body to select our team, when the clear top 4 rider's submit a request to represent Canada and they are not all picked!It's important to not only hear what our top rider's have to say, but to support them and know that we need them to make things right!!

I doubt that this scenario would be playing out anywhere else in world right now! It's important to read the post's on this other site, on the message board, and understand why our top rider's won't be representing us this year! I sincerely hope that we do not send any team at all this year!!

Cheers, Steve