Arriving On The 4th Of July

pa.

Just a note to say if you hear someone with a strange accent at a trial in the second half of the year at a trial, it might be me. We are flying into LA on the 4th of July and intend to purchase an RV and drive up the West Coast, then across Canada then back down the East Coast then work our way back to LA. We will be staying until late January 09.

I hope to drop into a couple of Trials if I can organize it.

If anyone is aware of a good place to purchase an RV in the LA area, or a place to avoid I would appreciate any advice.

Intend to purchase an RV

Price?

New or used?

Size?

Class A,B or C

I can check listings and let you know.

I'm 3 miles north of Ontario California Airport (approx 54 miles east of LAX).

Trials Links

ATA Southern California

Sac Pits, Northern California

Trials Competition Site has many links for clubs accross the country.

Trials Competition

PM me and I'll help with the ARVEE.

Edited by Dabnabit

At the end of July there is an event at Donner Ski Ranch. This would be an event to make. We have had a few world rounds there. If you need a bike to ride let me know. I will either find you a bike or you can ride mine at the Donner event. I would hate to convert a Beta rider to a Sherco but if that is what I have to do. :thumbup: Let me know clivebelvoir@yahoo.com

i second the statement about the Donner event

you would be crazy to miss that event

If you wouldnt mind getting up real early in the morning to avoid the heat i could show you around Lucerne Valley

in the summer we get there about 6 am and leave by 9am

we have a great ride with a memorial part way through check the www.atatrials.com web site and look at the Art Webster trial

Donner looks like a good one to get too at the moment. The other dates and venues I will have to note and see how we are travelling.

I will need to get some contact numbers via Private messages or emails to take with us.

PA, I have a good RV that sits in the barn 99% of the year, maybe we could do a year rental, or you buy it and I sell it for you when you are done, to buy it your looking at $20,000 US, Kinell and Andy have both had a week in it, very good condition, class A .

PA, I have a good RV that sits in the barn 99% of the year, maybe we could do a year rental, or you buy it and I sell it for you when you are done, to buy it your looking at $20,000 US, Kinell and Andy have both had a week in it, very good condition, class A .

Never one to miss a deal, you should have offered him a couple of bikes & that old rideon lawnmower you want shot of. :thumbup:

Could soon find a 03 or 04 rev 3 at the right money and stick it on the bike rack.

If the lad want's an RV for the year, I could get summat back from mine, he couldn't buy or rent one as nice at any were near that money so we both could benefit from the deal.

The trial on the 12/13 on July looks good as we will want to be North by the August date to see Canada before it goes white and we have trouble getting around in the RV. What is the trial on the 12/13 at Donner?

What are the good GPS systems that I should look into buying for the States and Canada?