Usa

brian r

That's me just home. Good to see some of our stateside guys again and copemech's cactus juice is as good as it was in '06 ;)

Special thanks must go to Paul Thistle and Brian R. With no Jake and no Eric it was down to me to do ALL the photography for our press commitments. Without those guys shuttling me about there is no way I could have achieved it. Thanks guys :)

Now I'm off to sleep for a fortnight or at least until the Pre-65 on Friday...

And Julie & I just home too :) . Superb event and I just love that venue.. . Hello again to all the US guys we met. Fortunately I avoided Cope's cactus juice. Andy suggested I needed a bit more practice before I was ready for that !

And Andy, are you still moaning about doing all the photography & press stuff :rolleyes::D ... It's not like its hard is it now :barf:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atom, will you PLEASE edit your post to insert comma in appropriate position just so we will know whom is shagging whom here?????? Not that I do not like you, and your wife, as you are both very nice, sweet and friendly folk, thank you! She is too good for you BTW! :rolleyes:

Oooops! :barf: I have changed it..... and Yes, my wife is too good for me! But 24 years now and she hasn't realised it yet! Long may it continue :)

Michael Brown fans may want to know that he mentioned at the airport he was having a cortisone injection on Monday and is hoping to ride the SSDT as planned :D

Finally, I have just got to mention a very big WELL DONE to Ross for his excellent riding on Saturday turning a 4th place into second, and then on the Sunday turning a 5th into a 4th. I watched all the Junior riders through sections 1 to 8 on Saturday before moving on, some sections ( 8 in particular), his riding was as good as it gets IMO. Loved it ;) I know I'm biased but the US fans stood around me were impressed too. Julie & I were so happy for them both (Ross & Marcus) that the hard work they have been putting in is paying off in his first year at Junior Level so soon. The tough British rounds have helped too! Keep it going guys ;)

Well done to Dib's for Sundays superb riding. Alexz & Sam for Sunday's podiums and a very well done to Jack for his impressive performance on both days. :)

After that, we have just got to go to Japan and watch the next one. See you all there!

Good to see most are home now.I did want to meet Andy and Atom this year but every thing seems to happen so fast.I am sure must have walked by or darn near bumped into both all weekend.Andy I need your e-mail address as I want to sign on as a supporter,but cannot log in to send payment.Dummy me cannot remember password and cannot seem to retrive it.JR

Good to see most are home now.I did want to meet Andy and Atom this year but every thing seems to happen so fast.I am sure must have walked by or darn near bumped into both all weekend.Andy I need your e-mail address as I want to sign on as a supporter,but cannot log in to send payment.Dummy me cannot remember password and cannot seem to retrive it.JR

You can't miss Andy! He was the woos with the green 'Anti-Snake' waterproofs on! :rolleyes:

After no sleep and getting back to Detroit at 3am on Sunday I have been working hard at getting some videos online.

More to come later on today. I am uploading these while at work. I have some Awesome footage of section 4 on day 2 loop 1. I could feel the exhaust on Ragas bike I was so close. Here is what I have so far. More to come..... Sorry about the shoddy camera work. My attention kept getting pulled away.

Edited due to miss labeled video.

Many many more to come.... Enjoy!

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

For those who didnt see Jreilly was the only one to catch a broken lever from a Junior rider on section two on saturday. It was the only fly ball catch that I have ever seen in Trials... Good job Jim! :rolleyes:

--Biff

For those who didnt see Jreilly was the only one to catch a broken lever from a Junior rider on section two on saturday. It was the only fly ball catch that I have ever seen in Trials... Good job Jim! :rolleyes:

Is that what that was? I just saw something fly and some guy execute an awesome catch!

Yeah i was standing towards the falls from that point.

I would have said hi but i dont know what anybody looks like.

Its like finding an undescribed needle in a hay stack.

Thus the problem with the internet at times.

I was wearing a red polo shirt with a trials tread up the front.

--Biff

Section 4 on Sunday was nearly impossible for all classes. I had the best seat in the house in my opinion.

Here are some from the junior class. The yellow and white ribbon were at a point where no press could get through. Sorry about the shoddy camera work. I had to dodge some things and hold my ballance. I didnt bother looking up many of the riders i didnt know.

Lets start with wiggy and webb....

And off to some unnamed riders because i was lazy...

Did any body catch a shot of that hand print on the back of Bou on Sunday?.... If that was his girl friend she has big hands.... :rolleyes:

Ok i have to go home and eat. More to be posted later on tomorrow.

Enjoy....

--Biff