Team Woftam

gizza5

Thursday night 1930Hrs 'Team, Woftam' lurking on TC Forums

Perce wondering if he has done everything to his trusty steed?

Ishy wishing he was riding?

Kinell looking HERE just in case he decides to venture North :rolleyes:

Edited by GIZZA5

Thursday night 1930Hrs 'Team, Woftam' lurking on TC Forums

Perce wondering if he has done everything to his trusty steed?

Ishy wishing he was riding?

Kinell looking HERE just in case he decides to venture North :o

Spoke to perce on tuesday and fettling hadn't even started, good job its a mont!

Spoke to perce on tuesday and fettling hadn't even started, good job its a mont!

Has the Dabster ever attended the Scottish even as a spectator? Serious question as I don't think you have and you are missing an absolutely fantastic week. Get your a*** up here :o

Has the Dabster ever attended the Scottish even as a spectator? Serious question as I don't think you have and you are missing an absolutely fantastic week. Get your a*** up here :o

His flights booked for Thursday morning & if it all goes to plan & he can find the road to FW you should see him at Chairlift some time before lunch.

Some thing's I'll miss, and some I know I won't :o

I'll miss the Parade down the high street and Town Hall Brae :D

Seriously, most of it is enjoyable especially the craic in the sections, on the moors and back in the bar each night - good luck to everyone (except Perce obviously as I would love it if he got lost one day)

:o

His lass was bollocking him yesterday, for chatting wi me on't phone and not working on his bike, bet the bugger has still **** from Scott on it.

If Dabster catches the SSDT bug this year you & him could have a wrinkles tour of the Highlands together next year.

If Dabster catches the SSDT bug this year you & him could have a wrinkles tour of the Highlands together next year.
Good idea i'll do the Monday and the saturday Kinell and ishy can do two each...........

Best not let K do the Friday run then................