Pre-65 Scottish

whiz

Just arrived from Scotland. Great event. First day was a hard route, specially for those that made the Blackwaters route after the big shower. I got lost with my friend Carlos Bosch inside the moor somewhere between Aite Tamh and Coire Na Cruaide and lost 31 points on time, we had a nice moment in the middle of nowhere inside a blackwater pulling the bikes out and closely observed by 4 red deers.

At last I made it, I managed to do Sleubaich!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a clean, but aniway with that little bike I am quite happy.

Some very "dangerous" observers and followers in Upper Mamore coming from the Poacher

Edited by Greeves

I'm still trying to get all the mud off ready for Robregordo.

Good ride Javier if only you hadnt had those time penalties on Friday :o

I didnt get chance to say bye to Carlos Bosch so please tell him i was sorry not to say bye and will see you both in Robregordo in a couple of weeks time.

Now wheres that polish :o

Mick Andrews could not come to Scotland because of a severe tendinitis in his right arm. Maybe he will even need some surgery. Hope he recovers soon!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll just have to learn to drink with his left hand :D

Seriously though get well soon Mick was hoping to see you and Jill over a pint on the balcony at Robregordo ;)