Neat Hodaka Pic

jaylael

Nice pic Jay!! Hey, the Hodie I have in my shed is one of those Challenger framed ones you wrote about in one of your other posts!! Hope to rebuild her one day soon! I bought her over 12yrs ago and she ran great then! I also have a local source for most parts! Hey, come on up and check it out dude!! :)

Cheers, Steve

Thanks Vintage Cota! I must've seen you there. Which Vintage COTA rider might you be? Steve: You never said you had a Challenger Trials bike, Wow! I figured it was a homegrown trialsr. Those Canadians made some pretty good bikes! It's worth a fair amount of money too. When I come visit you I might not want to leave. Sometimes it's a nice fantasy I suspect life can become a grind even in paradise, though. Man it's been hot lately. I'm just not used to that. When it cools off I plan on sleeping for a whole weekend, or part of a saturday anyhow. I saw Dave Fair and his lovely new girlfriend at Chehalis. It's always great to see him. Jay