Front Fender For 2004 Beta Rev 3

vtbeta

I'm new to trials riding and have no clue as to where to get parts for my bike. Is there a source online? There is a dealer near me in Vermont, but I'd rather deal online. Any suggestions?

I'm new to trials riding and have no clue as to where to get parts for my bike. Is there a source online? There is a dealer near me in Vermont, but I'd rather deal online. Any suggestions?

Here in the US the parts situation is a bit "challenging" (especially if you're used to motocross :P ). You'll find that unlike most things these days, there is no (or not that I've found) brand specific click and buy sites for trials bikes here in the States. For Beta stuff I've had good luck with the importer (Beta USA) and our local shop here in Arizona, (Hard Rock Trials). For more generic items The Tryals Shop, Lewisport, and Ryan Young have both been very helpful. For what it's worth, Acerbis makes an aftermarket one that's probably a bit cheaper and if it's like the rest of their plastics, a bit more durable.

For what it's worth, Acerbis makes an aftermarket one that's probably a bit cheaper and if it's like the rest of their plastics, a bit more durable.

Do you have any more info on this option? I looked at both the US and International Acerbis sites and could not find any evidence that they make trials plastics. Thanks in advance :P

Edited by CODirtRider

Welcome to trials!

Just curious why you dont want to deal with the local dealers? I know Moto Connection is very good. Maybe you can give them a chance.

thanks! that's a little cheaper than $70 to $100 for a OEM beta fender!

It's cool. Not that it's gonna happen, but it sure would be nice if the trials bike companies would get together and standardize some of the consumable parts like the fenders so the aftermarket would see enough volume to make cheaper alternatives.

And I wish we'd send people to Mars so we could get first hand pictures of the little green men that are hiding just on the other side of the camera. <_<