Trials Forum

hensley

I think there are a lot of folke on this forum who bend over backwards to help others. Years of experience from a lot of people that have been there and done that! From amatures to pros!

We also share a lot of houmor, many of either know each other in person or through this site, even on an international basis. We have something in common, riding, organising, fixing, observing, photographing, whatever!

Sometimes I wish there was more feedback from others on points, good or bad, because I know there are folks out there reading the tech stuff.

And yes, trials is a tough game to play, it takes (intestinal fortitude)sp? It does not pay money, either! But I would pay money just to go ride! Does that make sense? Only if you are a rider, I suppose, or other part of this sport. You may not like the answers you get or give, but the trials lot is very likely the best bunch you may ever meet.

Shut up and ride! Ride what you brung! Quit your bellyaching! Just do it! Get over it! You never find politicians in a battlefield, however, a battlefield can build politicians!

M2C :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think though as the economic belt tightening of the country progresses, Trials and other side interests will unfortunately be some of the first things to go. Heck, I was speaking with a buddy of Mine Saturday and he was saying the Antique Tractor shows he attends are suffering, and one of those "local" events, has triple the attendance of a National trials.

my wife and daughters race in trialathons, the attendance in the past at this very popular womens' national event was in upwards of 60,000 participants, this year there were only 15,000, very surprising, but a sign the economy is suffering, extra ciricular events are the first to cut back