Ariel Options

steve47

Hi Guy's

Hi Steve.

Just hold fire untill I have news back from the pattern maker. The idea was to have the 350 barrels cast with options from 349cc upwards to 410cc.

I have sent him a cast barrel to take the pattern from that is out to about 380cc, but have told him to make the core smaller so that we have the range.

Another option on the mag that I have been tying with for ages, is to fit a Runtronic unit into a Lucas mag, these are available from Weston UK in Sittingbourne Kent. or just type in Runtronic on Google.

I would be intrested to know if any one as fitted and run this unit with any success.

Regards.Charlie.

hi charlie

would be intrested on how you get on with the casting as im ok to run with the iron barrel for the time being,

just out of intrest what mag are you running,will look into runtronic though

thanks

Hey Dave

Dont you really wish you never sold a bike?

Well this is the one for me mate, i rode that bike for 2 years and enjoyed every ride on it.

Sold it after an under par ride on the manx classic 2 day in 2003, and regreted it ever since. ^_^

Guess who is collecting bits for one again :hl:

Andy - I am sure I will regret it but for now I am riding the Beta without too much pain so its all good! At least you can see what your bike could/should have looked like if you had kept hold of it!!!

Any results from the Wye Valley trial floating around? Havent seen anything yet.

Andy - I am sure I will regret it but for now I am riding the Beta without too much pain so its all good! At least you can see what your bike could/should have looked like if you had kept hold of it!!!

Any results from the Wye Valley trial floating around? Havent seen anything yet.

Aye chap looks a treat!

Results of trial on www.acuwesterncentre.org.uk/

Should have regs out for our classic road event by the weekend, hoping to hand them out down devon this weekend at the alscott