350 4t

timbo

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE in France has pics of the 2009 Gas Gas range, and says that the new 4t weighs only 67.5 kgs !

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE in France has pics of the 2009 Gas Gas range, and says that the new 4t weighs only 67.5 kgs !

That's what the factory spec.'s are that GasGas sent to me, so it will be light and less then half a kilo more than what my 02' mag engined Pro weighs.

I'm not exactly sure what the criteria for measurements are and they depend on the marketing angle. "dry weight" in past other brand releases have been exactly that, no oil or coolant of any kind, including in suspension components but I would imagine that GasGas is more prone to release "running weight", which usually means no fuel, but otherwise containing the appropriate oils and coolant.

Can't wait till mine gets here.....:D

Jon