Axulsuv, Glenn Did You See This?

lee harris

Yes , it was on my watch list , along with a 94 clubman in indiana (I think ) that ended without a sale ! May have to call on that one ....

I'm gonna need a winter project , besides enlarging the boys ty80 , as my doctor told me today he wants to operate on my clavicle/shoulder at the end of the month to make it work correctly again ...!!!

Glenn , now just to come up with some extra $$$ I Hate back to school time !$!$

Yes , it was on my watch list , along with a 94 clubman in indiana (I think ) that ended without a sale ! May have to call on that one ....

I'm gonna need a winter project , besides enlarging the boys ty80 , as my doctor told me today he wants to operate on my clavicle/shoulder at the end of the month to make it work correctly again ...!!!

Glenn , now just to come up with some extra $$$ I Hate back to school time !$!$

I think the TY is bad enough luck Glenn, cut your losses! Find a Beta 80 or something real. If Sammy did not try it, well? :D

;) But I'm gonna need a winter project and the ty mods are looking easier the further I go ! and except for 2 brgs. all I'll have invested is some time and then a set of little trials tires . and the ty will be able to be put right back to stock ! So I'm gonna put some bigger wheels on it and see if the boys really want to ride , before I get a beta or a ty175 for them . And what else am I gonna do with another 6 to 8 weeks off work ! I gotta stay out of trouble somehow !!!!!

Glenn :D