Shaun Morris

toofasttim

Should Shaun Morris elect to ride in the W/C next year (I think he's obliged to) any predictions where he might end the season considering Tadeusz Unpronouncable rode the last round and finished 13th-ish?

I spoke to him not long after he won the Junior championship and he said that he was definately moving up for 2004.

Good luck Shaun, I'm sure you will do really well :santa1:

As much as I wish Shaun well, he never got anywhere near Sam last year, and the so called WTC debut never even happened, why?

Sam needs to move up a gear and improve on his 15th much more often or I think he will find it hard to ever improve his WTC rating. I just can't see shaun stepping up the game to leapfrog into the WTC points as much as I'd like him to.

I also think there is alot more to doing well than simply riding well, and back up and experience and help in all aspects need to be in place before he can hit the highs. Surely there is no one who has more help than Lampkin?