Which Bike

colly

hi, selling my gas gas, so looking for something a bit newer may be 00-02 year model it will be a 250 i want a reliable bike, what one should i go for i was a looking at the sherco it seems a a good bike, or maybe another gasser. or possibly a beta, i have no idea, i want to know the reliablity of them all and how they ride, which is the lightest out of them all, and the average price of an 250 02, model in average condition thanks colly :angry:

All the bikes of that age are all pretty reliable, although they all also have there slight down sides. You will here that one bike has this fault or this one has that fault but all in all they're as good as the next. The one that you should go for is that one you feel most comfortable on. Have a shot on as many as you can and I mean through a section or two not just bouncing about the carpark. Only then will you get the right bike. Talk to others so you know what to look out for on each model as well. Good luck. :angry: