03 Txt 280 Owners Manuel

davet

is there any where available to download owners manual for 03 year txt280. recently purchased ;) and would like to check out all things about bike......

I don't know of an on-line owner's manual for the TXT (I assume you have the "Edition" model, not the "Pro"?), but a parts list is available at: http://www.trialspartsusa.com/manuals/part...ok-complete.pdf , it's for the 2001 model, but the basic parts should be the same. The TrialsPartsUSA website, under tech, has a bunch of information that should help you.

If you have a Pro model, the website has a 2003 Pro parts list for download and also a 2004 owners manual, which should also apply to your 03'.

I've never seen a hardcopy TXT manual (I never got one with my 96, or with my 02' for that matter), only the later Pro. The owners in the U.S. received a VHS/DVD service manual with their new bikes, since 1995, I think, that was made by the bike and parts importers.

Jon