What Are The Changes

grahambaskin

Hi guys,

My brother has a sy 250 2005 model, lovely bike i have to say, but ive been given the chance to buy a 2008 model so can anyone tell me what changes have been made to the bike since 2005? I would like it if there was a little more power.

i have a beta 250 2007 myself but really liked the scorpa ride but thought it lacked a little power. Any advise would be great.

Hi guys,

My brother has a sy 250 2005 model, lovely bike i have to say, but ive been given the chance to buy a 2008 model so can anyone tell me what changes have been made to the bike since 2005? I would like it if there was a little more power.

i have a beta 250 2007 myself but really liked the scorpa ride but thought it lacked a little power. Any advise would be great.

this is well spooky i just sold my 2007 beta rev3 250 for a 2008 sy 250. first thing is the clutch action is a lot better (progressive) on the scorpa and the front end is more stable, it also grips better in the mud but could be down to a little less power, and when i say a little thats all it is bearing in mind my beta had boysens reeds, flywheel weight removed and a some re-jetting. The beta has a better rear end (plush) and i preferred the ride postion of the beta. as you can see they are very close bikes but i do prefer my scorpa it give me confidence.

Edited by spud