Report About Ttc

toofasttim

Hey thanks Tim, that was pretty cool story. David & his son are like a lot of folks who come to see us, totally new to trials. David had only ridden street bikes and his boy was 8 and never had ridden anything with a motor. Trials can allow people who have never ridden off road to learn some basic techniques that are very useful with whatever type of riding they do.

Just before David's visit, we had a visit by Mark Gardiner of Motorcyclist magazine, a street riding publication. Mark is writing stories on developing all around riding skills and took some trials instruction. He was quite enthusiastic! I recall he said that trials could really give you feedback on how the bike reacts to footpeg pressure. Look for the story about Feb. 05.

I think if more kids started riding trials, they would have better skills and proficiency with all kinds of motorcycling later on.

The most easily hooked guests are the 30 to 40-something enduro riders who have ridden a good while and are blown away by learning something totally new. The universal response is "I wish I would've done this years ago", often followed by contemplation of how to sneak another bike past the wife and into the garage.

thanks to all the folks who help spread the word, and if you run across potential trials converts send them to us & we will finish the job!

Dan

www.trialstrainingcenter.com

The most easily hooked guests are the 30 to 40-something enduro riders who have ridden a good while and are blown away by learning something totally new.  The universal response is "I wish I would've done this years ago", often followed by contemplation of how to sneak another bike past the wife and into the garage.

That is Sooo true!