Bultaco M49 Frame Number/series

feetupfun

Dave your M49 page using the link in this topic wont load properly for me - there seems to be multiple pages of text and photos all on top of each other. I'm using MS Internet Explorer.

Regards

David

Which version?

Can you let me know if it works with Firefox?

Edited by swooshdave

Dear all - in answer to your queries

Swooshdave - Frame number is B 4901417 (ENG M 4901418)

Big John. I do have a mould for making the side panel for the M49 with the cutaway for the shockabsorber mount and make them up for anyone who asks. That one in the photo is it and the finished side panels are products of it.

The photos (tims bikes) on the sherpa t forum are various photos of some of my bultaco's.

B40rt - To support my Bultaco habit I'm a builder and plumber. The stand is made of 15mm copper pipe from Wickes and the joints are all standard yorkshire fittings. I'd recommend 22mm as its a bit wobbly!

Tim

[

B40rt - To support my Bultaco habit I'm a builder and plumber. The stand is made of 15mm copper pipe from Wickes and the joints are all standard yorkshire fittings. I'd recommend 22mm as its a bit wobbly!

Tim

Thanks for that, I only asked as it looked very well done and I have lots of fittings lying around. It looks better than the lemonade crate currently employed.

Ross

Hy M49 riders

My new footpegs are 4cm lower and 3 cm backwards. rides much nicer. Next is to ad a screw or hihger plate to the brake pedal, as I can hardly reach it on steep downhill sections, as the brake lever is now lower...

think, try, rethink, thats also classic trials...

http://www.twnclub.ch/classic_trial_files/...estauration.htm

Frame Number is early : M49 00060, bought on 6 December 1968 by my dad Mark, 40 years ago...

http://www.twnclub.ch/classic_trial_files/...es/M49_2008.htm

Happy riding in 2009!

Patrick

Hy M49 riders

My new footpegs are 4cm lower and 3 cm backwards. rides much nicer. Next is to ad a screw or hihger plate to the brake pedal, as I can hardly reach it on steep downhill sections, as the brake lever is now lower...

think, try, rethink, thats also classic trials...

Do you have a template for the new footpeg plate? What footpegs did you use?