3.2 Vs 2.9

sherpa

I have owned many 2.9's and one 3.2 and have a new 3.2 on order. I completely disagree with the above comment.

My 08 did not vibrate or have "wheelspin". everyone who rode it loved it!

Wayne

Well the one i went on were the most horrible bike i have ever ridden before but i only said that was my opinion, what is the point just coming back to me with a load of stuff, saying i'm wrong, the guy who made the topic said he wanted good & BAD reviews.

so for all i'm concered be quiet

Edited by GasGasben

hey

have an 3.2 and idd it vibrates more (but i think its normal big single 4 strokes do that) than a 2 stroke or a cota 4 rt

it grips great but you have to be used to it, if you ride it like a 2T (a lot of gas) it doesnt work (look at toni bou he understands how to make a 4stroke grip)

i like my bike a lot more than my 4 rt i had before (and that was a good bike to) but it is not an easy bike and you have to make it grip using bottom power and a tall gear

it takes some time for someone who is used to a 2t. It is a different style of riding and some like it others dont, you should try the bikes, there all good.

regards bob

hey

have an 3.2 and idd it vibrates more (but i think its normal big single 4 strokes do that) than a 2 stroke or a cota 4 rt

it grips great but you have to be used to it, if you ride it like a 2T (a lot of gas) it doesnt work (look at toni bou he understands how to make a 4stroke grip)

i like my bike a lot more than my 4 rt i had before (and that was a good bike to) but it is not an easy bike and you have to make it grip using bottom power and a tall gear

it takes some time for someone who is used to a 2t. It is a different style of riding and some like it others dont, you should try the bikes, there all good.

regards bob

To get a 4t to grip you have to have faith and confidence.