M/bro Dmc Lazenby Trial

wri5hty

experts inters clubman a&b youth hard & easy course it will be 3 laps of 12 sections. with hard work,half descent weather and bit of local knowledge there will be 12 new sections and a slightly different route so a bit of a break from the norm. 10.30 start hope to see a good turn out.

we have managed to get the 12 new sections on with a good variety of section including a graded Hill climb with get out routes which is really good fun to ride i could of ran my bike out of fuel on that one.

Edited by wri5hty

right i will start by thanking the lads who helped me put this trial on cheers boys. now for all the lads who found it far to hard my apologies i took a gamble on trying something different and it didn't work out as well as i hoped the rain on sat night made things a lot tougher than expected thats not a cop out on my point as Clark of the course i should have accounted for that possibility so again sorry. for all the riders who finished the trial well done especially the youths the peace boys come to mind the youngest 8 years old on a small wheel and gets a good finish in good on ya kid, Hannah Richardson on a 80cc beta ladies trials de nations for you when your older pet. and guy kendrew outstanding in the experts if you read this mate your clean on the hill climb on lap one was a joy to watch never seen a trials bike move that fast. to the rider who thanked me for the trial ( and there was a good few ) cheers that was appreciated i was half expecting a lynching. so for those who hated it sorry and those who enjoyed it well done your proper trials riders. but next time i wont make it that hard i promise.