Raga & Standard Silencers

benbeta23

Anyone?

Cheers

Ben.

It's because i am after getting the carbon cover that is on raga's bike & just wanting to no whether it will fit.

i know about the different frame sizes between the 08 & 09 models, but when i saw raga's 2007 bike it had the carbon exhaust on.

Edited by GasGasben

As far as i know, if you want to fit a carbon exhaust you need the separate middle box to do that. If you have a sealed middle box and silencer then you will have to get a middle box and the carbon silencer separately which will cost a bit more! The middle boxes should be the same on all models.

As far as i know, if you want to fit a carbon exhaust you need the separate middle box to do that. If you have a sealed middle box and silencer then you will have to get a middle box and the carbon silencer separately which will cost a bit more! The middle boxes should be the same on all models.

As far as I know, the middle box is essentially the same on all the large displacement models (although, I can assure you from personal observation that Adam's middle box is different from anybody elses). The later systems are one-piece with the final exhaust welded to the middle box. The earlier Raga Replica final mufflers were about 2" longer than the standard muffler.

Jon

Thanks everyone

I found the raga carbon exhaust on the gasgas powerparts on the spanish website, but all it looked like to me was just a standard silencer with the carbon cover rivited over the top of the cover

if it doesn't fit just being standard, i don't really fancy buying a middle box aswell

Edited by GasGasben