2009 British Solo Championship

scorpaf

Hey i remember being in your lads shoes (about 6 years ago). I entered the first round, rode my nuts off and scored a point. Then rode every round for the next couple of years to some small personal degree of success. So don't give up hope just yet!!

• 3 weeks later...

He did ride in Expert B, didn't have a particularly good day but the end result wasn't too bad at 8th. Good trial, if a bit muddy, but you have to expect that at Scarborough in early March, well done to the club for the severity of the sections. Unfortunately he didn't ride Expert A so it's impossible to tell whether he would have faired better or worse on the harder course. Well done to Ricky Wiggins, another rider I am very surprised wasn't in Expert A.

I think that probably answers most of the questions raised in your first post.

Most importantly dale got to ride in the class which suited his ability (8th, well done ACU) and he has established himself in this class with a points scoring ride.

Certainly worth the trip to Scotland now?

• 1 month later...

Full entry of 55 riders for St Davids and that is with a few of the better riders not entering.

Its nice to see something coming off as planned.

Just need to make sure we cater for all 3 groups on the day and hope the weather holds out. Full list of riders posted in trials review forum.