2009 Exhaust

smudger984

Hi,

I currently have a beta 200 04 model and last weekend went on a friends 09 gas gas 250 pro..... I really liked it and now have sold my beta, I really want a 250 and really liked my beta and it never gave me any trouble..... I am concerned about gas gas reputation, (I know their enduro bikes have really got better over the last few years) as I really dont want to spend

Having owned many Pro,s and a couple of Rev 3,s I can honestly say I had problems with the Beta rear exhausts.

The Pro exhaust is well constructed and supported at the midlde part that you would be amazed how strong it is.

No no no, the gasgas exhausts are absolutely **** with regards to durability. ALL of the middle-box brackets snap, and need rewelding. Sorry to put a downer on it, fantastic bikes otherwise!!!!

thanks

Rob

Not very many of the middlebox brackets snap, only on gassers that have been ragged. you just have to be careful with them & they'll be fine