Ringo

brian r

Steve,

25 years in the game, IIHF level 2 coach (Canadian NCCP intermediate equivalent), Coach kids at U19, U 16, U 12 years old, Scotland U16 and Chairman of the Aberdeen club, i even get to play now and again. I am also the worlds biggest NHL anorak... :D Would agree about the Hab in denial though... :D

As to riding bikes been around trials all my life (went to my first Scottish before I was born!!), my dads been riding since he was 15. I come from the south west of scotland and still do most of my riding down at home. I know one or two north east boys but not many, really don't get the chance to get out as much as I'd like cos of work and hockey.

Still my smelly old TLR 250 does the job even if i'm not able, don't see much point in footrests my feet seem to be on the ground all the time, still love it though.

dy

Now boys, as much as I would love to sit and continue slagging both of you favorite teams, we must get back to the task at hand, slagging Ringo! We should continue this thread on a different topic board. I know one thing that all of us can agree on though. Canada is and always has been the best in the world in OUR game!!! :D Now that Gretzky has taken over the National program, we will not lose either! Go Canada Go!

Cheers,Steve

:D Slapshot that is really funny - I'n not a died in the wool Hocky fan like my buddy Fracy, but I live up the Valley from Penticton. - about a two hour drive North. - Now if we are going to talk about God's Country - check out my Birthday pics on the front page (Canada 67th)

Best regards to all you guys who like Hocky, but I prefer the ice in my drink.

25 years in the game, IIHF level 2 coach (Canadian NCCP intermediate equivalent), Coach kids at U19, U 16, U 12 years old, Scotland U16 and Chairman of the Aberdeen club, i even get to play now and again. I am also the worlds biggest NHL anorak... :D Would agree about the Hab in denial though... :D

Slapshot, do you know the Marr brothers?

Do I need Say Anymore?

Now Fraceman I know you're gonna say " What happened last year Taff?"

Well I guess the boys were just winding down & felt the competition wasn't there & preferred to be on the golf course early. :D

& who wanted to talk about the cup?

I have an unfortunate buddy whose a lost cause (Habs fan). Sad story that one is...........always says they're gonna make the finals every year............he pays for my gas for the season though :D

Any how Ladies Gotta go watch the final of the world female ping pong tournie as there's f*$^@ll else on.

Later