Which Boots Are Best?

astrolounger

I know this topic has been beat to death.I just got a new pair of Novogars,comfortable from the first ride.The Alpinestars I just tossed were not comfy until they were worn out beyond repair.The straps on the novos are long enough to fit around my fat calfs unlike the alpines which needed longer straps.I am pleased so far with the Novogars.Any out there with long term thoughts on the Novos?

superb boots!.the best value for money boot you will buy.i have been wearing them for a couple of years now with no problems at all,they usually last about 6-7 months worn every week and alot of practicing in the summer.i wore hebo boots for a few years before that alpinestars.

I'm very happy with the Novogars as well (got a great deal on a pair at the Expo). I had Alpinestars previously and they never really fit properly and leaked quite badly. The 'Gars have loads of adjustment and have, so far, proved to be completely waterproof (although I should point out that they're not sold as totally waterproof).