North Hants Bagshot Trial 15/3 D1 Area

lingo75

Hey all

I just wanted to say what a brilliant trial North Hants put on yesterday. I have never ridden the D1 area of Bagshot Heath (have done a few D2's which is good to). It such a great bit of land with sections on big pine tree lined hills in the woods, weaving through boggy marshes or big drop off and climbs up sandy, pebbly hills and gullys. What was also great was that in between teh sections you got have really good long ride across big open, undulating grass and heath land. In in the sunshine yesterday it was like being in "any given sunday"! :guinness:

I was riding the easier sportmans route but that still offered lots of challenges and everyone seemed to be enjoying the sections/routes they were riding.

The only let down was that someone in a BMW drove into my bike rack and bent the tow bar, with out leaving a note - it did leave a nice ding on their bumper though! (they had parked behind me after the start at i noticed the damage at lunch, but had left by the time i finished)

Anyhooom... a brilliant day thanks all involved!

Anyone else on here ride in it?? what did you think?

Dan

(riding a 315r with my Dad on a sweet little TY175)

Edited by Lingo75