Eyup From A Returning Lancastrian

lardarse

Good afternoon all.

I used to compete in schoolboy trials in the late 70's and early 80's, I was that good, my Dad always said I was the strongest rider in the trial, I was dead chuffed until I realised that he meant I supported all the riders above me in the results list!

I was pants at it, but loved it all the same. I rode with Andy Cross, Tony Sedgwick and Guy Winder, we were all members of Westmorland MCC. I used to mate about and go to school with Lance and Julian Ingham, James Cotton and Sean Green. Part of the extended friends we made through trials were Brian Houghton ( in Australia now I believe?) and the late, but great, Kevin Bleasdale.

I have moved away from Lancashire now to Merseyside, and am looking to get back into trials as an observer/organiser of trials, so if anyone can point me in the right direction in the Lancashire/Merseyside/Cheshire/Derbys areas, please PM me. Also if anyone knows the where abouts of the Ingham brothers, I'd love to get back in touch.

Thanks to the website admin for such a great, easy to use site.

Kev Haworth