Never Seems To Rain In

ishy

Southern California , :moon: but it sure does in Fort William.

My take on the Monday.

On a Monday you get down to the start early because your keen to get going, your bike was put in after weigh in and needs no work, so you stand around chatting for half an hour, if it

Indeed, just got back from Lagnaha, weather was pretty god damn poor.. locals were doing well, the slippy rocks and deep, hidden holes were catching out the big boys!

Got a few good pics from the bottom section at lagnaha, didn't venture any further due to the weather but enjoyed it all the same!

:moon: Inversanda looks like it's having an early spring salmon run this year, well looking at Andy's photo's I can see summat bobbing about in the rapids.

Few sad motors coming in to the Parc Ferme tonight.

:moon: Inversanda looks like it's having an early spring salmon run this year, well looking at Andy's photo's I can see summat bobbing about in the rapids.

Few sad motors coming in to the Parc Ferme tonight.

Looks a bit like some of the burns on Friday, wet then as well.

Day One results available on the SSDT website - I normally post to the front page when they're done, but can't access that tonight for some reason. Andy doesn't have web access to sort it for me, so this will have to do for today - I'm off to the bar!

I know it's early day's but of what I would think to be one of the two favorites to win the trial, Dibs has had a crap first day, can he claw it back or has he blown it ?

Never seems to rain in Socal but by god it has rained a bit in Fort William today, in excess of 50mm (2 inches) in the last 12 hours. Thursday Route scrubbed a shorter day now being planned. Don't think I can ever remember that before.

The SSDT is obviously getting easier as the years go by, they were out sunbathing last year and they're only doing half a day tomorrow after a nice lie-in as the first man away leaves at 10:30 with no wet/cold run out to Chairlift :moon: