Boyson Reeds For A 2008 Gg, Who Sells Them?

steveo

Anyone recommend a supplier of these who will post to Australia ?

I don't know of any seller that will post to Australia around here, but I'm pretty sure

you will want the Boyesen #651 set, if that's any help.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply Jon.

Still trying to find the # required for a 2008 Raga 250. They have a different induction to a non Raga 250. In my previous 2006 Gas Gas 250 the Boyesens # was 659 and was brill.

Any help out there ?

Steveo

• 2 weeks later...

Have the Boyesens now fitted to my Gas Gas. All the correct information and very prompt service from Mike Husband at Moto Merlin in the UK. Highly recommended Trials Central members and particularly overseas members to keep this name in mind when looking for parts.

Steveo.

Have the Boyesens now fitted to my Gas Gas. All the correct information and very prompt service from Mike Husband at Moto Merlin in the UK. Highly recommended Trials Central members and particularly overseas members to keep this name in mind when looking for parts.

Steveo.

So are they different? :P

Sorry Mark, yes they are #659. The Raga reed block is different to a non Raga. The petals thet I removed were not split, but a one piece type with the serated end as used in the ealier Gas Gas models. Was advised by Mike that even though they are different this was the right # for the machine.

He was right, the difference is very obvious immediately..

Steveo.

Sorry Mark, yes they are #659. The Raga reed block is different to a non Raga. The petals thet I removed were not split, but a one piece type with the serated end as used in the ealier Gas Gas models. Was advised by Mike that even though they are different this was the right # for the machine.

He was right, the difference is very obvious immediately..

Steveo.

Good info for all then, sweet bike i am sure! :P

Never understood why more folke don't get a 250 of any brand out there.

Does the Raga 250 have the Kiehin?