Graphics

dixie

Go to Dangeruk.co.uk they did some for my sons Sherco and have lasted well I went to Express Signs as advertised on ebay and are not ideal for a trials bike the material they use is for car panels and comes off in no time. The material used by dangeruk is the proper heavy duty material and has the right glue hope this helps if you need the template let me know and I should be able to send you a file/cutter guide to design your own.

Go to Dangeruk.co.uk they did some for my sons Sherco and have lasted well I went to Express Signs as advertised on ebay and are not ideal for a trials bike the material they use is for car panels and comes off in no time. The material used by dangeruk is the proper heavy duty material and has the right glue hope this helps if you need the template let me know and I should be able to send you a file/cutter guide to design your own.

I agree totally, I gave them some templates for my scorpa 4t and asked them to come up with a design. They sent me one to proof a couple of days after and it was spot on, the stickers are fantastic quality too. :(:)

Have a look, the pic doesn't show it off that well tho

post-4006-1244138796.jpg