I Paid My Fee, Now I'm Wondering If There Are Any Perks Of Being A Paid Member?

pillar

I notice some profiles say site supporter? Mine doesn't but I've paid. What am I missing?

Where on the forums can I see the video archive?

Are there any perks for paying. I don't mind paying I was just curious to see if I'm missing anything that is availiable to me.

Thanks guys.

Edited by pillar

Andy is a busy lad, he will get you input as soon as possible, sorry for any delay as it is not automatic.

You may also find it convienient to have the ability to post piccies directly to your posts as related to any issues you may have so that others may help out as needed. Any other topics really, without the need for a third party upload like flicker and such.

Cheers, and welcome! ;)

Hola from Andorra ;)

To address the Site Supporter thing first, your username is pillar, but you registered as a supporter under the username "pure adrenaline" and with a different email address. The system has no way of linking the two usernames hence no supporters logo.

I've deleted the "pureadrenalin" user and transferred the supporter status to the "pillar" username ;)

In terms of benefits, you have access to 7.5GB (currently) of photo and video from all sorts of events that non-supporters cannot access. This is acessed via the relevant articles on the front page. This continues to grow as I cover more events, such as WTC in Andorra this weekend.

On the forums you also have 20MB of space for uploading photos etc instead of having to use external picture hosting and increased personal message storage to 100 PMs instead of 20 (I think) for non-supporters.

Think that covers everything :D